M&S Perfect Products
Whether it be leftover in the back of fridge, or the freshest produce the market has to offer, with two slices of bread either side, grads up and down the country are creating the exact same thing John Montagu, the Fourth Earl of Sandwich did in 1762. And by building their creation with our Perfect Products sandwich builder, they’re in with the chance of winning a test kitchen experience, and even an insight day here at M&S.
So what’s the deal?
1) Get hungry. Get creative. From http://yourperfectsandwich.co.uk/ you can build your perfect sandwich wherever you are. Get creative, it’s as simple as that. Oh, and once you have created your masterpiece, leave a few details with us about where and what you are studying to enter our Perfect Products competition.
2) Competition you say? From our first on campus visit in Leeds in early October, right across the country ending in London mid-November, every registered sandwich will be figuratively drooled over (or not, depending on the creation) as it vies for a spot in our top 10.
3) So I made the top ten. At this stage, we throw the vote over to you, and ask the general public which of the shortlisted entries gives them most food envy. From this shortlist, we are looking for the top three. The boldest, daring, tastiest creations to be invited to our test kitchens to bring their sandwich to life. Building your sandwich in the same rooms that gave birth to Percy Pig and the iconic runny scotch egg? That’s not all.
4) Pleasing the hard to please. Building, and let’s face it, tasting your sandwich is the easy bit. Seeing it get the full Masterchef treatment by our panel of judges will really put it to the test. In turn, this panel will choose the one creation that best caught their imagination, rewarding the creator with equally perfect prizes.
5) Prize eh? Absolutely. The sandwiches that make the top 10 shortlist will be free to make their ideas a reality with M&S gift vouchers. Make the final three and you will also enjoy the experience day with us in our test kitchen and head office. And for the winner, we’re also offering an Insight Day in your chosen field, an overnight stay and no doubt a Percy Pig or two. All for getting creative with a sandwich?
6) So when does this run from? Sandwiches can be entered into the competition up until 23.59 on the 13 November.
So get thinking. Whether it be a twist on a classic, 100% invention or somewhere in between, show us what you (and your sandwich) are made of.Inside M&S